- Lisbon, Portugal
- €40000.00 - €50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Pierrick Rodriguez
- 21 days ago
A Lead DATA Analyst will go above and beyond providing reports and analyses - to consulting on product design and customer experience. We'll count on this role to identify, design, and implement statistical analyses, and contribute directly to the prioritization of the feature roadmap of our consumer products.
What You'll Do:
- You'll live in the data. You're primarily responsible for uncovering opportunities to drive growth in user engagement and revenue through routine analysis of performance metrics.
- You'll light the way forward. Together with business leaders, define data goals for specific revenue growth projects that simultaneously define project success while also resulting in a meaningful business outcome.
- You'll fully own data quality and make sure nothing gets lost in translation by owning and evangelizing the Dashboards we use to communicate our impact at both the strategic and tactical levels.
- Your expertise will recommend the best course of action by performing deep analysis of completed A/B tests that assess impact across a range of metrics.
- You'll influence decision-making at the highest levels of the company. Together with Business Leadership, create growth models that forecast revenue growth, identifying areas where improvement is needed.
- You'll guide the business in our evolution from change from thinking about revenue as a "per session" metric to a function of the lifetime value of each customer.
- Maintain a working knowledge of data mining and visualization best practices.
What We Seek
- Deep expertise with SQL and working with databases is a must.Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Python are highly desirable. Hive / Hadoop cluster querying a plus
- Deep experience with Tableau (or similar Business Intelligence tools)
- Passion for driving business decisions using data-driven insights that result in superior growth
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative, entrepreneurship, and tenacity while working independently. You will thrive on challenges and not be deterred by difficult situations. You will work proactively rather than reactively.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Business Analyst or Commercial Analyst for an online consumer transactional