Role: Lead Azure Developer
Rate: £500 - £550 per day
Contract length: 6 months - with possibility of extension.
We are looking for a Lead Azure Developer to work for our client based in Coventry on a large digital transformation programme.
This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing team from its early stages and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of important web applications.
- C#/.NET development background
- Extensive knowledge of the Azure stack including data tools (Azure, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Service Bus, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Resource Manager)
- Able to develop software using SQL server as the underlying data store
- Able to write code to meet user requirements using a Test Driven Development approach
- Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code
- Comfortable coding in the open using GIT
- Able to deliver web applications using ASP.NET MVC
- Able to deliver web services using WebAPI
- Adherence to SOLID Principles
- Understand and implement advanced architectural/design patterns
- Able to deliver Enterprise Level Applications
- Experienced in developing distributed applications and an understanding of the associated technologies
- An understanding of HTML & CSS
- Able to delivery software in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- An understanding of Continuous Integration/Development
- Familiarity with Dapper or another ORM
- Able to deliver software using BDD/TDD/DDD
If this role is of interest to you please get in touch as soon as possible, contact Katherine Clarke on 01173 320 813 or katherine.clarke @ talentinternational.com