Lead Business Analyst
Uxbridge - home based
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst from a financial services background to join an expanding UK team within a global software solutions provider. I am looking for someone who has worked with both UK and International clients and lead teams of Business Analysts, you will be working on various software development projects
You will work with clients in the UK/ Switzerland and other European countries. The team sizes will vary depending on the project as they are changeable. It wil be between 4-10. This will include line management / career management.
Role would be home based with occasional travel to clients' sites. Our client delivers their products Globally so the ability to be able to travel - when safe, is important to this role.
Essential experience required
- A breadth of experience as a Lead/Senior Business Analyst or Functional Architect
- Financial services or insurance background
- Ability to demonstrate key management skills and experience of managing a team of Analysts
- Agile experience
- Experience of designing end-to-end solutions and acting as a design authority to a team of business or systems analysts
- Demonstrable experience of implementing significant functional change
- Experience in full project lifecycle having been involved in numerous system implementation or enhancement projects
- Strong communication skills - ability to clearly articulate requirements
- Willingness to travel to client sites as required when safe to do so
Desirable experience required
- CII, or an equivalent qualification
- ISEB ACII/FPC/AFPC or an equivalent qualification
This role will be home based with some client site visits. There is flexibility to the working week.
If you are interested, please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive 25 days holiday, contributory pension, private medical and life insurance.