Lead Business Analyst
This is an excellent opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst with Life & Pensions knowledge to join an expanding UK team within a global software solutions provider. I am looking for someone who has worked with both UK and International clients.
The successful candidate will be required to lead a team of Business Analysts on various software development projects.
Essential experience required
- An Insurance background, preferably in Life and Pensions but GI considered
- A breadth of experience as a Lead/Senior Business Analyst or Functional Architect
- Ability to demonstrate key management skills and experience of managing a team of Analysts
- Agile experience
- Experience of designing end-to-end solutions and acting as a design authority to a team of business or systems analysts
- Demonstrable experience of implementing significant functional change
- Experience in full project lifecycle having been involved in numerous system implementation or enhancement projects
- Strong communication skills - ability to clearly articulate requirements
- Willingness to travel to client sites as required when safe to do so
Desirable experience required
- CII, or an equivalent qualification
- ISEB ACII/FPC/AFPC or an equivalent qualification
This role will be home based with some client site visits. There is some flexibility to the working week.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive 25 days holiday, contributory pension, private medical and life insurance.