Role: Lead Cyber Security Consultant
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: Central London
Pay Rate: £630 per day
We are looking for a Lead Cyber Security Consultant to join our team in Central London on a large digital transformation programme. This is a brilliant opportunity to be part of a growing team from its early stages and play an active and continued role in the strategic development of these important web applications.
The essential skills and experience required are:
- Cloud services & technologies - Experienced in assuring and working with product teams deploying and transitioning digital solutions into public cloud environments in an agile manner.
- Design secure systems - Designs and reviews system architectures through the application of patterns and principles to reduce cyber security problems.
- Threat modelling and analysis - perform structured analysis of proposed or implemented
- complex systems to identify likely cyber security problems. Propose realistic and pragmatic mitigations that address these problems, and work with the product / project team to implement these effectively into their work.
- Enabling and informing risk-based decisions - Works with risk advisors to advise and give
- Advise on risk impact.
- Research and innovation - Able to advise on developments on security properties in
- Able to identify new technologies and design the use of these in the business context.
- Specific technology and security understanding - Has knowledge of system architectures. Able to understand and articulate the impact of vulnerabilities on existing and future designs and complex systems and is able to articulate a response. Has broad knowledge of a range of systems but may specialise in one.
- Analysis - Able to apply the approach to real problems and consider all relevant information.
- Applies appropriate rigour to ensure a full solution is designed and achieves the business
- Understanding security implications of transformation - Can interpret and apply understanding of policy and process, business architecture, and legal and political implications in order to assist the development of technical solutions or controls.
If this sounds like you then please apply ASAP, or contact me, Katherine Clarke on 01173320813 or Katherine.clarke @ talentinternational.com.