Lead Delivery Manager - Digital/Agile
- Contract 6 months
- Remote Working initially - London
- Inside IR35
We are currently looking for a Lead Delivery Manager with strong proven delivery of products and projects who can join our government client.
About the role:
Expert level experience of:
- Agile practices, tools, techniques and culture - specifically Scrum and Kanban practices
- Delivery metric tracking and effective methods to prioritise and forecast delivery
- Task management, workflow or collaboration tools. e.g. Trello, Jira, Confluence, Slack and Miro
- User-centred design and development and iterative agile software development techniques related to the full product lifecycle
- Product prioritisation, delivery planning and facilitation techniques across a scaled delivery portfolio
- GDS service standards, technology code of practice and government service manual
- Effective risk and issues management
- Scaling agile teams effectively
- Excellent appreciation of the value and need to follow accessibility standards (W3C)
- A thorough understanding of the importance and use of research and insight in informing work, and of developing and using research and insight to help separate 'wants' from 'needs' to inform service/product development work and wider business decisions.
- Excellent knowledge of service management and DevOps processes to continue delivering and maintaining complex products and services in a large product portfolio.
- Excellent knowledge of methods to lead the development of professional delivery management capability across a portfolio or organisation
- Detailed knowledge of software development, service design, research and design techniques and methodologies.
- Practitioner level understanding of security, privacy and common standards (e.g. APIs, design components, clinical safety)
- Knowledge of Health and Social Care
Purpose of the role
- You'll be part of a research-led team of digital and healthcare experts working to transform digital health and care
- You'll build up a strong portfolio of experience delivering with multi-disciplinary agile teams
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.