Actively looking for Lead Full-stack engineer in Scotland!
My client a well-established organisation, this platform is used globally as a service and help with international operation relationship. After gaining recognition in the market they are now looking to modernise the platform that will able the organisation to add more features including an AI application.
You will be:
The main actor in this transformation working closely with the CTO to roadmap the project, help create the resource planning but also be hands-on. The current platform is built in PHP Backend and React frontend, the newly build application will lay on a Node backend to be deployed within a serverless infrastructure.
As the foundation of the team the next 18 month will see you becoming a team leader, guiding more junior developers and shaping a team which will drive the business.
You will have:
- Production environment with Node.js backend with cloud deployment
- UI experience is require using tools such as React library
- Commercial use of GraphQl and understanding of its capabilities to the product
- Experience in Infrastructure design and architecture
- Previous commercial experience deploying in AWS
- Experience in Database design and development using MySql
Other requirements include: Agile practices, development best practice, DevOps, UI, Mobile development, Team leading, project planning, stakeholder management
Contact Jeremie for more details!