- Perm Role with market leading benefits.
- Flexible office and home working environment.
- Be part of a business that puts your mental and physical wellbeing first
We are Talent Consulting, we build better, bolder and inclusive services for the Public Sector.
We design and build end to end Digital Services to meet user needs. We provide people and teams to develop and manage live services, using the latest technology.
We are looking for a Lead Developer who will be responsible for guiding the ways in which the team works, which includes providing technical leadership, coaching, and mentoring across your team whilst retaining your skills and experience in a hands-on capacity.
As a Lead Developer at Talent Consulting, you will be responsible for building RESTful web services to serve a variety of citizen and government needs, with the ownership for the quality of code you produce.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven ability to develop software in C# using recent language and framework features.
- Proven ability to develop software using SQL server as the underlying data store.
- Demonstratable ability to write code to meet user requirements using a TDD approach.
- Ability to deliver maintainable/ clean code.
- Extensive experience using TDD.
- Ability to deliver software utilising the features of Azure Platform.
- Comfortable coding in the open using GI.
- Able to deliver web applications using ASP.NET MVC.
- Able to deliver web services using WebAPI.
- Adherence to SOLID Principles.
- Understand and implement advanced architectural/ design patterns.
- Able to deliver Enterprise Level Applications.
- Experienced in developing distributed applications and an understanding of the associated technologies.
Please take some time to have a look at our new and improved site to give you a flavour of what we do https://www.talent-consulting.co.uk/
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV & digital portfolio asap.