- West Midlands, England
- £47000.00 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Job Type
- Richard Hales
- 22 days ago
- Critical Big Scale Digital Transformation/Change Project, Presenting A Fantastic Opportunity To Add Real Value.
- Permanent Opportunity, With Flexible Working Options And Excellent Benefits Available.
- Position That Will Allow The Ownership And Freedom To Bring New Ideas To The Table.
Currently working with a Civil Service Organisation going through significant, big scale infrastructure transformation projects. They are currently looking to recruit a Lead Oracle Applications Consultant/Manager, to lead the stabilisation and rationalisation of their legacy Oracle applications and assisting in the migration of their Microsoft/Windows-based solutions.
Skills you will need
- Commercial background in establishing road maps for legacy Oracle applications long term treatments.
- Expert understanding of all legacy Oracle applications & Oracle Cloud Services.
- Ability to contribute impeccable service management with 3rd party suppliers, working closely with the IT Service Management department.
- Experience analysing solutions landscape and proposing treatments, ensuring safe, regular upgrades of any Oracle application.
- History of ensuring continuity/recovery arrangements with Oracle applications. Liaising with relevant team member and users. Making sure regular test plans are in place.
- Ability to explain technical issues simply to non-technical colleagues.
*Experience working within the public sector would prove a significant advantage*
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.