- Warwickshire, England
- £45000 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Richard Hales
- 23 days ago
- Critical large-scale transformation project within the civil service.
- Permanent opportunity with flexible working and excellent benefits.
- As the Oracle SME, you are in a position that with allow full ownership and freedom to innovate and improve.
Currently working with a Civil Service organisation going through significant, big scale transformation. They are currently looking to recruit a Lead Oracle Applications Consultant/Manager, to establish a road map for the long-term treatment of their legacy Oracle applications. While providing expert leadership regarding all interfaces between Oracle applications and other solution systems within the business.
Skills you will need
- Commercial background in establishing road maps for legacy Oracle applications long term treatments.
- Expert understanding of all legacy Oracle applications & Oracle Cloud Services.
- Ability to contribute impeccable service management with 3rd party suppliers, working closely with the IT Service Management department.
- Experience analysing solutions landscape and proposing treatments, ensuring safe, regular upgrades of any Oracle application.
- History of ensuring continuity/recovery arrangements with Oracle applications. Liaising with relevant team member and users. Making sure regular test plans are in place.
- Ability to explain technical issues simply to non-technical colleagues.
*Experience working within the public sector would prove a significant advantage*
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.