- Initial 6 Month Contract - £400 - £450.
- Prince 2 methodologies within an AGILE environment.
- Remote working - occasional travel to London
- Outside IR35Public Sector / Digital Consultancy Background Essential
We are currently looking to recruit a Lead PMO / Programme Planner / PMO Manager within a digital public sector consultancy. The Lead PMO's purpose is to ensure the successful administration and monitoring of multiple public sector transformation projects - Around cost, quality, schedule, & benefits. Ensuring that all projects adhere to the best practices & standard approaches for project management.
The skills you will need
- Proven background in leading administrative support on digital projects.
- Commercial understanding of Prince 2 methodologies with an AGILE environment.
- Understanding of central government project framework and processes.
- Ability to define governance frameworks and PMO procedures for programmes.
- Experience reporting at a portfolio, programme and project level in an enterprise level organisation.
- Background in creating project plans; including milestone analysis.
- Proven ability to manage project communications and prepare key project documentation.
- Stakeholder management experience and strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and engage effectively with others.
- Excellent organisational skill.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - please send in a up to date CV asap.
**Please note, due to the expected volume of applications, please only apply through the advert. This is to ensure all applications are treated fairly and contacted if suitable**