- Berkshire, England
- £70000 - £80000 per annum
- Job Type
- Rhiannon Lawrence
- Lead Product Owner
- Permanent - Salary 70K-80K
- Remote working until restrictions are lifted - Multi locations across the UK
Talent is proud to be working with a UK household brand, scaling a team to work on an exciting digital product, with cutting edge IP functionality. We are currently looking for a permanent Lead Product Owner.
As Lead Product Manager you will be responsible for the successful Product Management of internal proprietary systems and large, customer facing products which are reinventing the way the cilent works with our customers. These will be focused enhancing new multi-channel solutions supporting our customers with complex partner and Product landscapes, leveraging a world class technology solution to deliver real value and delight our customers who don't always have the experience they need to navigate the area of Paid search, SEM and Social Products.
Your responsibilities but not limited to:
- You will work closely with the Head of Product, the wider Product Team and other Senior Leadership stakeholders to design, manage, evolve and prioritise the ambitious futures of products, driven by customer needs and solving real world problems.
- You will have extensive experience and expertise in driving the product enhancements, new features and delivery of all areas of the offering, from activation, onboarding, exploration and inspiration, through to search, conversion, booking, payments, confirmations and post-book engagement.
- You will ensure data and insight driven decisions are core to the Product Management team's approach, taking a consumer-focused view of all new features and enhancements
- You can develop strategic product recommendations from a deep understanding of the customers' needs and the products performance.
- You will work closely with the Product Design team on user research, insights and our ability to validate our thinking and early concepts.
- You have strong experience working with in-house development teams and a thorough understanding of the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- You have strong experience managing all aspects of product backlog refinement and sprint planning with in-house Tech teams.
A successful candidate will be:
- Highly logical, analytical and technical
- Deeply appreciative and passionate about all aspects of the user experience
- Experienced leading and managing digital products that are in their growth phase
- Able to manage multiple product lines / categories
- Able to work in a busy, highly ambitious and multi-channel environment
- Strong expertise in user experience and creating holistic customer experiences across multiple products and services
- Demonstrative of excellent commercial acumen
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Experienced in strengthening relationships and collaboration with engineering teams
- Strong knowledge and appreciation for new product delivery and optimising multiple business models