- Lead Product Owner
- Reading/ Optional home working
- Managing Products internally alongside customer facing products.
- Permanent - 72-85K
Talent is proud to be working with a UK household brand, scaling a team to work on an exciting digital products and services. We are looking for a permanent Lead Product Owner to work with brings businesses and customers together.
As Lead Product Manager you will be responsible for the successful Product Management of internal proprietary systems and large, customer facing products which are reinventing the way works with our customers. These will be focused enhancing new multi-channel solutions supporting our customers with complex partner and Product landscapes, leveraging a world class technology solution to deliver real value and delight our customers who don't always have the experience they need to navigate the area of Paid search, SEM and Social Products.
We can offer a superb work/life balance, flexible working hours, optional home working, company social events and numerous career development opportunities.
The successful Lead Product Owner will need to be:
- You will work closely with the Head of Product, the wider Product Team and other Senior Leadership stakeholders to design, manage, evolve and prioritise the ambitious futures of Yell products, driven by customer needs and solving real world problems.
- You will have extensive experience and expertise in driving the product enhancements, new features and delivery of all areas of the offering, from activation, onboarding, exploration and inspiration, through to search, conversion, booking, payments, confirmations and post-book engagement.
- You will ensure data and insight driven decisions are core to the Product Management team's approach, taking a consumer-focused view of all new features and enhancements, whilst considering the needs of Yell
- You can develop strategic product recommendations from a deep understanding of the customers' needs and the products performance.
- You will ensure the team have access to the right data, research and insights and use this insight to make and support decisions and provide business cases and rationales for changes and priorities.
- You will work closely with the Product Design team on user research, insights and our ability to validate our thinking and early concepts.
- You will build collaborative relationships across the organisation with teams including Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Operations and Go To Market to ensure we continually delight our customers.
- You can flourish in a lean product / agile environment and work with the teams to continually improve our processes practices so that we can build, measure and learn rapidly.
- Alongside the Head of Product, you will implement best practices, processes, quality control and methodologies to increase the quality of work and velocity of the team.
- You have strong experience working with in-house development teams and a thorough understanding of the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- You are comfortable with commercial plans and your communication skills are second to none.
- You will work with the Head of Product and rest of the Product team (including UX/UI) to incubate ideas and plan for the medium and long-term future of the products.
- You have strong experience managing all aspects of product backlog refinement and sprint planning with in-house Tech teams.
The Lead Product Owner will have :
- Experience at a similar level - Senior Product Manager / Lead Product Manager
- 5 years'+ experience in Product and Digital
- Experience in working with in-house and 3rd party software engineering teams and suppliers
- Experience in multi-user and multi-category digital Products
- Experience in highly transactional and eCommerce Platforms
- Experience in paid Search and Social Products
- Experience in and passion for coaching and mentoring team members
- Experience working on consumer and B2B facing products and agile development
- Commercial background (P&L management or similar)
- Experience with analytical tools (Adobe / GA or similar)
- Experience building and growing new Products
If you are a Lead Product Owner and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.