Lead Product Manager - Digital/Agile
- Contract 6 months
- Remote Working initially - London or Leeds
- Inside IR35
We are currently looking for a Lead Product Manager with strong proven product and stakeholder Management skills who can join our government client.
About the role:
- Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) including how to apply an agile mindset to all aspects of their work - and the role of the product manager in collaborating with teams working in different delivery environments
- Product lifecycle and how products in different stages of it benefit from different design and development approaches.
- User-centred service design practices and methodologies - whether applied to public-facing, business-facing or internal services and applications.
- Common technology standards - including software, security, privacy and accessibility standards (e.g. W3C).
- Professional standards and practices relevant to digital public health including any training relevant to other digital disciplines (e.g. user research, design, delivery management etc.)
- Contemporary organisational management practices - including leadership, change management, organisational development and managing multidisciplinary teams.
- The wider private/public/third sector digital landscape - including public sector procurement and contracting frameworks or supplier management.
- The wider product management community - including awareness of formal or informal networks for digital service development and public service delivery (e.g. groups, conferences, meetups or online events related to user-centred design and software development).
Purpose of the role
- You'll be part of a research-led team of digital and healthcare experts working to transform digital health and care
- You'll build up a strong portfolio of experience delivering with multi-disciplinary agile teams
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV. Because of the expected volume of applications, we will endeavour to come back to you asap.