- Perm Role with market leading benefits.
- Flexible office and home working environment.
- National brand working on an innovative and forward-thinking product functionality.
- Fantastic opportunity to influence the design and shape of a new digital product.
Talent is proud to be working with a UK household brand, scaling a team to work on exciting digital products and services. We are looking for experienced Digital Design Consultants and a User Design Team Lead who will disrupt and empower the digital product design department to deliver continuously improving and evolving user experiences. A team keen to push the boundaries of user experience and disrupt the status quo of what is possible in the digital space.
Within this role you will need experience working with multi-disciplinary technical/digital design teams delivering boundary pushing digital products and functionality. With a hands-on ability to design and deliver personas, map user journeys, create page flows, draft wireframes, and develop interactive prototypes.
Skills and Experience
- A standout digital portfolio demonstrating expertise leading design projects in a commercial environment.
- Exceptional commercial background in designing intuitive graphic interfaces for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Proficiency with Sketch, Invision and Adobe CC.
- Expert understanding of implementing both quantitative and qualitative data insight to inform user-based design decisions.
- Knowledge of UX practices within an agile Scrum methodological environment (The Team is AGILE, AGILE, AGILE).
- Working knowledge of analytical software such as; Adobe Analytics & Google Analytics.
- Proven historic ability to carry out customer research (lab, focus group and usability testing) and manipulate that data into elegant design assets.
- Experience in managing or leading a design team (Manager Role).
- AI Conversational Chat Bot and/or motion design asset experience advantageous
Do you share our passion for the user? Are you keen to push what is possible within the digital space?
If this is a role you would be interested in discussing, please apply with an up-to-date CV & digital portfolio asap.