- Newport, Wales
- Up to £0.00 per annum
- Job Type
- James Norval
- 17 days ago
Lead DevOps/Systems Engineer (AWS, DynamoDB, Docker, Terraform) - REMOTE WORKING
(Outside IR35) Software Engineer
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- 100% Remote Working, till COVID-19 rules are relaxed
- AWS implementations, DynamoDB, DevOps, Python/Go programming
We're looking for an experienced Software Engineer to work on a brand new greenfield project and huge data transformation.
What you need to know:
- A practitioner in AWS with expert knowledge of Appsync, Lambdas, Dynamo DB and S3, go/golang and python.
- Current working knowledge of CI/CD techniques, including Concourse and terraform.
- Understanding and building dbms like Dynamo DB, optimising search requests, designing and moving from a logical data model into a physical model.
- Proficient in using container technology, e.g. Docker.
If you're interested, please follow the insructions to apply.