Lead User Researcher
Location: Working from home then working in London once restrictions are lifted
£550 - £650 a day through your limited company. Outside IR35
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for a Business Lead User Researcher. As a Lead User Researcher you will Provide User Research expertise within a small team of User Researchers that works within a wider team of Designers, Analysts and Developers to build a range of digital products across the organisation. The main products in scope focus on extracting value from data sources to drive better decision-making.
- Familiarise yourself with the project's user research work to date and devise a strategy of moving the work forward.
- Plan, design and conduct user research sessions on a regular basis, testing both high-level concepts, and aspects of the service as it is designed and developed, and developing and maintaining a picture of the users.
- Collaboratively analyse the findings of user research to identify common themes and points of user contention.
- Use findings of user data to work closely with designers and analysts to iterate the developing service.
- Taking a lead User Researcher role within a team.
- Setting research direction and mentoring junior user research colleagues.
- Some of whom are new to profession; managing team dynamics and holding sufficient authority to effectively challenge points of design without alienating individuals.
- Working within an agile project environment.
If you are a Lead User Researcher and this role sounds of interest and hold the relevant experience, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.