- £190 - £200 per day + INSIDE IR35
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
Leadership and Development Advisor
Until March 2022
£200 per day. Inside IR35.
Remote for foreseeable/duration. When the risk of COVID infection is reduced, we envision that many of the team and community activities will take place at our Edinburgh offices, for at least part of each week
We have a strong focus on our Leadership Development agenda for 2021/22 and have designed a development roadmap which focuses on core skills, behaviours, and competencies, required for Leadership roles now and in the future. Reporting to the Leadership Development Manager, you will support the Leadership Development roadmap for 2021/22 through facilitating, designing, implementing, and coordinating modules, content, and support. In addition, leveraging learning theory, practice and experience you support our wider Learning and Development function with key deliverables from our 2021/22 Development Plan. This will primarily focus on supporting with digital transformation and change initiatives, translating these into development and support requirements, delivery plans and embedding support.
- Design and facilitate leadership learning interventions in line with the 2021/22 Leadership Development plan to help build leadership capabilities and knowledge
- Training needs analysis and assessment of leadership and change initiatives to determine learning and development needs at an organisational, group, team and individual level to enable us to flexibly support the immediate and future needs of the organisation
- Use digital tools to create flexible and innovative learning content with specific focus on virtual training design and delivery
- Apply a change and project management approach to translate digital transformational change initiatives (Domains) into tangible development and support plans for colleagues and leaders to help understand the change, develop the required skills and knowledge and support and measure the embedding of the change
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders and apply a partnering approach to ensure effective understanding and implementation of development requirements
- Manage and update the learning programmes in line with allocate budget to ensure the programmes are cost effective and delivered within the projected budget, all within the processes and requirements of our Procurement team
- Evaluate learning and development initiatives to assess effectiveness, benefit realisation and business relevance
- Changing and improving / Analysis and making effective decisions/ Thinking Wider (Setting direction cluster)
- Proven ability to analyze and assess development requirements at organization, team and individual level to align with the RoS Strategic and Corporate Plans, Change initiatives and role requirements
- Demonstrated experience in working within a change management or transformational environment with experience of translating changes into clear development requirements and delivery plans
- Strong experience of working with data to analyse, assess and consider needs, as well as how to translate this into a comprehensive overview and be able to develop into proposals and plans. Building capability for all
- Experience of supporting the design and delivery of Leadership Development Programmes and Interventions with focus on enabling Leaders to effectively lead and support teams, manage and cultivate change and create and implement strategic vision and plans
- Proven knowledge and working experience of Leadership Development models, approaches and research in order to develop the skills, capabilities and behaviours of leaderships to thrive in a leadership role in the context of RoS and the wider Civil Service.
- Experience of developing and embedding coaching and mentoring skills and practices for managers and leaders, to support a culture of self-reflection, development, continuous improvement and capability
- Collaborating and partnering
- Proven ability of working with colleagues at all levels to build strong working relationships and trusted partnerships
- Experience in proactively partnering stakeholder groups across a multifaceted organisation to understand their roles, aims, objectives to regularly review and assess development requirements
- Ability to apply project management experience to act as a consultant, understanding requirements and building solutions in a fast-paced change environment Delivering a quality service
- Experience of working in a distributed context using the most appropriate tools, resources and approaches to enable colleagues and managers to work effectively in a distributed context
- Demonstrated experience in working with blended learning approaches and solutions, through knowledge of methodologies, models, and practices.
- Proven experience of supporting, facilitating and delivering Leadership Development interventions to support the development of experienced and aspiring leaders. Delivering value for money
- Experience of aligning and evaluating learning interventions against budget and financial processes and forecasts
- Experience of Evaluating learning and development support to assess and report on the ROI and benefits realized
- Experience of gathering and generating data from multiple sources to quantify results and decisions and help reinforce the ROI and Benefits realized
CIPD qualified or working towards this accreditation or other relevant qualification (Minimum of Level 3) Proven experience of working at a strategic level Digital and transformational change