- £350 - £420 per day + Inside IR35
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
Learning and Development Manager
£350-420 per day. Inside IR35
Remote working for foreseeable and duration if needed. Ideally looking for a blended approach between home and Edinburgh office working when the risk of covid is eliminated.
Leading a team to enable learning and continuous improvement at an individual, team and organisational level ensuring a high standard of service delivery.
- Lead, manage and develop the L&D team members. Work in partnership with the team to review objectives and equip the team to deliver through regular performance and development discussions
- Act as a partner to the wider organisational functions to help understand and assess needs and support in identifying suitable solutions to increase capacity and capability in order for our business functions to meet the corporate plan objectives.
- Lead the implementation of the L&D objectives which are aligned to the RoS People Strategy, developing and reporting on delivery plans that are aligned to these organisational requirements which include Management and Colleague development
- Work in partnership across the HROD function to consult with key stakeholders to understand the short, medium and longer term L&D requirements, assessing and identifying gaps and strengths to scope proposals to address needs. Contract effectively to ensure clarity of roles and responsibilities
- Support the team to design and develop organisation wide learning, aligned with the RoS People Strategy, ensuring that learning is blended, fit for purpose within a digital environment and provides equality of opportunity for all
- Ensure that L&D activities are evaluated; that measures are clearly identified and the impact of interventions can be evidenced
- In partnership with the team, turn the evaluation data into effective story-telling that engages and excites the organisation
- Accountable for the effective management of L&D budget ensuring regular review and reconciliation
- Report on progress against key risks, identifying mitigations or escalating where required
- Actively participate in the wider management of the People and Change function, working with peers to implement improvements, address challenges, and motivate and engage colleagues across the teams
- A deep knowledge of L&D theory, practice and research
- CIPD L&D qualification or equivalent Building capability for all
- Extensive experience in coaching others to design and deliver customer focused L&D interventions and propositions.
- Experience in engaging, motivating and developing others Delivering a quality service
- Proven track record of leading, managing and developing the delivery of a L&D function Analysis and making effective decisions
- Ability to understand business needs and effectively consult to identify ongoing strategic priorities from a L&D perspective
- Ability to work with high levels of autonomy in a challenging and transforming business environment Leading and communicating
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills building credible relationships at all levels Collaborating and partnering
- Constructive approach to communication which ensures effective stakeholder engagement and management