LIMS Administrator - Outside IR35
(Laboratory information management system)
Public Sector Client
£525 - 6 Months
* Performing computerised laboratory systems administration duties. access management, role permissions, system audit trail review, setup of new tests and optimisation of existing configuration as required.
* Mining data from software applications used for investigations, reporting, metrics and trending
* Researching and evaluating emerging technologies; leading and implementing software development projects to support operational improvements.
* Ensuring that appropriate documentation is available for regulatory compliance via preparation and revision of relevant operational and validation documentation for laboratory computerised systems
* Perform helpdesk functions for more complex problems in the laboratory, including problem tracking, analysis, resolution, escalation, coordination and training.
* Planning and managing the delivery of validation projects and procedures to meet current GxP guidelines, ISO/IEC 17025 standards, industry best practice and company policy
* Formally reviewing validation protocols, reports and procedures
* Processing and managing quality records including change controls, deviations,
* Record and report results using good record-keeping in compliance with GLP and/or ISO/IEC 17025
If your interested in please get in touch on 0117 332 0834