Role Title: Local Engagement Officer
Role location: Titchfield (Currently home working)
Rate: £16-19 per hour pay
Duration: 6 months
Deadline: 18th December 2020
Are you an engagement professional with experience of stakeholder engagement, outreach and have excellent Google Chromebook and Google Drive skills? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity where you will join our team of dedicated professionals working on the Census 2021? If so, this could be the new role for you.
Your role will be working with senior leadership team at Head Quarters (HQ), to deliver the local engagement strategy. You will also be involved in providing support and guidance to our 300 local engagement staff working out in the field, both in technical support with Google Drive and Google Chromebook and helping to manage the management information and incidents for the team.
As a Local Engagement Officer, you will review and report on the local engagement work, monitoring quality and performance in this area, raising concerns and providing guidance. As part of this role, you will draw on your experience of outreach and engagement to properly advise and monitor the local engagement field work where you will use your excellent communication skills to develop efficient working relationships with distant field workers and internal HQ stakeholders alike.
- Support the Local engagement manager with priority tasks
- Monitor progress of the local engagement operation and escalate management concerns to the Field Management Team and engagement concerns to the relevant part of the Partnerships Team;
- Produce regular reports on local community engagement activity and progress;
- Be reactive to management information requests and incidents as and when they arise;
- Provide day-to-day support with technical issues (Google Chromebooks, associated spreadsheets and Google drive(s)/ structures) ;
- Work collaboratively with colleagues in Census, communications and other team to ensure the engagement is successful and helps deliver Census quality and response objectives;
- Identify community concerns and any issues that may impact on the delivery of the programme and work with the Partnerships Team to resolve them.