Role Title: Local Engagement Support
Role location: Titchfield (Currently home working)
Rate: £12-14 per hour pay
Duration: 6 months
Deadline: 18th December 2020
Do you love a challenge? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity where you will join our team of dedicated professionals working on the Census 2021? If so, this could be the new role for you.
You will be involved in providing support, help and guidance, to our 300 local engagement staff working out in the field, both in technical support with Google Drive and Google Chromebook and helping to manage the management information and incidents for the team.
As a Local Engagement Support, you will help review and report on the local engagement work, monitoring quality and performance in this area, raising concerns and providing guidance. As part of this role you will be reactive to operational requirements, such as, management information requests, incident management and lead on successes for the local engagement team.
This post does not carry any line management responsibilities.
- Support the Local engagement manager with priority tasks
- Be reactive to management information requests and incidents as and when they arise;
- Assist in development of documents, processes and procedures;
- Monitor delivery of documents to ensure they meet deadlines;
- Monitor generic mailboxes and act as required
- Provide meeting administration, including setting up meetings; setting up agendas; note taking and reporting progress; arranging travel and accommodation; booking car hire;
Please note: Occasional travel and overnight stays will be required.