Localisation Digital/Web Project Manager - Sitecore, Wordbee, Web, Global, CMS
One of Talent's leading clients is urgently looking for a Global Localisation Web Project Manager (Sitecore, Wordbee, Web, Global, Digital) for an initial 3-month contract in London.
The position will be working with various stakeholders in multiple countries globally! You will be expected to take ownership of the localisation and transcreation process throughout these markets, working closely with 3rd party suppliers,digital marketing teams, local markets and other digital project managers.
Candidates must have the following experience:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in global integrated digital and web environments
- Proven experience managing the large-scale localisation web projects across multiple geographies
- Experience in Agile environments
- A proven background in web content, production and global web estates
- Proven experience working with and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Proven experience of content management systems (CMS) such as Sitecore and Wordbee
- Exception project planning skills
- Proven experience across stakeholder management
- Proven budget management experience
- A strong working knowledge of digital marketing
- Exceptional communication skills ideally in English, German and Spanish
Immediate start with long-term extensions (or the option to go permanent).
For more information on this outstanding Localisation Digital/Web Project Manager role (Sitecore, Wordbee, Web, Global, CMS) please send CV's immediately.