Who they are?
A market leading cloud-based and retail management software system for retailers which has been established for close to twenty years.
They are looking for a talented full stack Magento developer to join our team of professionals, who are passionate about delivering best of breed technology to our customers.
They are currently going through a period of growth and are looking to expand on a high performing agile development team.
Why Work for them?
This is an opportunity to join one of the most recognisable brands in its industry, a true market leader that priorities staying ahead of the competition. You will have access to training and development to keep you abreast of all the latest technology and exposure to other areas of the business.
If you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your coding ability and have influence on key and wide-ranging decisions this role is suited to you.
- Developing our next generation Magento 2 sites
- Developing integration interfaces between our core software product and Magento using SOAP API Services
- Diagnosing and remediating software bugs in a timely manner
- Producing code to be scalable and reusable across a range of client sizes and business needs
- Develop custom changes to Magento's core code
- Proposing architecture improvements, development strategies, and coding standards
- At least 2 years Magento 2 experience in a full stack role. Certification is preferred but not essential.
- Modern frameworks like Magento, Laravel, Symfony
- Knowledge of SOAP & RESTful API principles
- A working knowledge of the LAMP stack
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
- Annual leave top-up scheme (buy/sell up to 5 days)
- Flexible working (flexi-time hours)
- Remote working (regular working from home day)
- Contribution pension scheme
- Great working environment, including staff break out area which has Xbox, Pool Table and TV
- Other optional benefits to choose from, including a cycle to work scheme and childcare voucher scheme
For further information including the Job Specification please give Omari Phillips a call on 0161 667 5946.