- 6 Month Contract, Outside IR35 and with remote working.
- Career defining opportunity to work on an innovative & rewarding national transformation project.
- Opportunity to strategically lead the web based Open Source solution - through design, configuration, and release.
We are currently recruiting for a Lead Technical Architect to play a strategic leadership role within a critical, web based transformation project within the UK Government. Using your leadership and Open Source technical expertise to influence a team of technical architects and developers through the project lifecycle - configuration, development, implementation and release.
The Skills you will need
- Expert understanding if Open Source Technologies (specifically ruby and node.js).
- Commercial knowledge of API design and Integration.
- Strong background body of work around Web Services (AWS, Azure, etc).
- History of delivering quality technical solutions within an AGILE environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to gather and assimilate information.
- Experience managing, setting standards and best practices for a team of Architects and developers.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate/mitigate risks and find suitable solutions to issues.
- Significant expertise in senior stakeholder management and communication. With proven success in presenting risks and solutions across leadership levels.
- You are an ambassador of the AGILE methodology, SCRUM, stand-ups, sprint cycles & release planning.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV to Rich ASAP.