Test Analyst - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £40k
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading Software company that is looking to recruit a Test Analyst on a permanent basis. Based in Greater Manchester, this is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development.
As a Test Analyst with manual test skills, you will be working within a team of Developers, Analysts and Testers where the application is based on .NET platform.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:-
* Work with the Product Owners and Business Analysts to ensure requirements captured are of high quality and have clear and testable acceptance criteria
* To test systems and software by developing and executing test cases and test scripts in accordance with specific project requirements
* To Develop detailed test cases and test scripts
* To process the test results and liaise with other project personnel to ensure that software and systems meet customer and project requirements
* To clearly document any faults/bugs with sufficient detail and test data to help reproduce the issues found during the course of all test phases and report them to Test/Dev Managers
As Test Analyst the following skills are essential:-
* Degree in Computer Science or similar, Certification in ISTQB/ISEB
* Excellent experience in developing Test Cases using Functional Specification documents
* Excellent understanding of the waterfall, agile principles, iterative software development life cycle
* Excellent experience of delivering on System Test, Verification, Integration, UAT, Regression Test phases
* Excellent communication and inter personal skills
* Good experience of setting up and running non-functional testing
Previous experience of Tools TestRail & Jira
* Ability to work effectively with technical development, business stakeholders and third parties
* Exceptional organisational and time management skills
* Minimum of 3+ years' experience of working in software development projects
We look forward to reviewing your CV in relation to your interest in this exciting opportunity.