Marketing Communications Manager
My client is an innovative healthcare company who are going through a really exciting transformation and now looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to join at this phase of their scale up. This is a newly created role and will work alongside the Global Head of Marketing.
I am looking for a marketing professional who has developed a solid base of experience in digital marketing and communications and is seeking a new opportunity to shine by taking on a challenging scope of responsibility within an ambitious, collaborative team. In this position you will be engaged across all aspects of marketing, from product launch planning to corporate brand development and management. Most importantly, you will join a strong team chemistry and a clear set of common goals, working for a company with inspiring, motivated leadership and vision.
- Solid experience in a B2B marketing communications role
- Demonstrable expertise in all aspects of digital marketing. Strong experience should be supported with examples of your work and metrics that demonstrate your success. Must show high proficiency with key platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and social management tools such as Hootsuite used in a professional capacity
- Proven track record of driving content creation for marketing collateral including sales brochures and ads, videos, and/or event materials (examples of your work will be requested)
- Strong project management skills with an established ability to work effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders to organise and drive multiple workstreams
- Confidence working with numbers; ability to pull data and structure basic analysis (e.g. campaign performance)
- Lead generation campaign management, with examples of having owned campaign from start to finish, measuring and analysing results/ROI and adapting approach as necessary
- Experience communicating and corresponding directly with customers, verbally and in writing
- Exposure to (if not ownership of) event planning, ideally on the scale of global exhibitions
- Knowledge of relevant content and database laws (e.g. copyright and data protection, GDPR)
- CIM qualifications or comparable marketing education
- High level of proficiency with PowerPoint and confidence working in Excel
- Knowledge of broader principles of brand management
- Basic graphic design skills
- Product launch experience
- Exposure to/involvement in web development projects
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword optimisation
- Basic work conducting market research and/or competitive intelligence analysis
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the strictest confidence. This role can be remote but some travel to the office would be required on a monthly basis.
Marketing / Communications / Copywriting / SEO / B2B / Digital / Google Ads / Google Analytics / Graphics / Permenant / Remote