Marketing Communications Manager
My client who is a safety and communications company are now seeking a Marketing Communications Manager to join the business. I am looking for a highly driven and motivated individua who will lead the marketing communications activity in the EU market. In partnership with the Regional Business Director, you will help to shape the marketing comms strategy across our 4 core regions in Europe; Germany, France, Spain and the UK and will coordinate the activities of our local agencies to help deliver this strategy.
I am looking for a marketing professional who has developed a solid base of experience in digital marketing and communications and is seeking a new opportunity to shine by taking on a challenging scope of responsibility within an ambitious, collaborative team. This role will be office based with the flexibility to work from home for 2 days per week.
- At least 3 years' experience in a B2B marketing communications role
- Demonstrable expertise in all aspects of digital marketing. Strong experience should be supported with examples of your work and metrics that demonstrate your success. Must show high proficiency with key platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and social management tools such as Hootsuite used in a professional capacity.
- Proven track record of driving content creation for marketing collateral including sales brochures and ads, videos, and/or event materials (examples of your work will be requested)
- Strong project management skills with an established ability to work effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders to organise and drive multiple workstreams.
- Confidence working with numbers; ability to pull data and structure basic analysis (e.g. campaign performance)
- Lead generation campaign management, with examples of having owned campaign from start to finish, measuring and analysing results/ROI and adapting approach as necessary
- Experience communicating and corresponding directly with customers, verbally and in writing
- Knowledge of relevant content and database laws (e.g. copyright and data protection, GDPR)
- CIM qualifications or comparable marketing education
- High level of proficiency with PowerPoint and confidence working in Excel
- Knowledge of broader principles of brand management
- Basic graphic design skills (Photoshop, Indesign)
- Product launch experience
- Exposure to/involvement in web development projects (Knowledge of wordpress)
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword optimisation
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the strictest confidence.
Marketing / Communications / Copywriting / SEO / B2B / Digital / Google Ads / Google Analytics / Graphics / Permanent / Maidenhead