- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- £28000 - £34000 per annum
- Job Type
- Sean Garbutt
- 11 days ago
Marketing Insight Analyst
£28,000 - £34,000pa
Due to another period of growth, my client is looking for a Marketing Insight Analyst to join their organisation and be at the forefront of their data journey.
As an Analyst in the business, you will be working closely with the Head of Data Analytics to optimise how they use their data and take it to the next level. You'll have the opportunity and freedom to work closely with a number of stakeholders provide innovative solutions and recommendations to their existing processes.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about what they do and to use it to make a real difference in an organisation.
- Working closely with the team to provide regular and relevant reporting for the organisation and support the stakeholders in discovering the key parts.
- Working with the commercial data to pull out meaningful insights and applying them to the wider business teams.
- Building key relationships with stakeholders to understand their vision and requirements while being able to make recommendations to improve their functions data use and optimise what they are doing.
- Effectively present findings and translate them into visualisations which are appropriate for each individual department.
- Performing recurring and ad-hoc analysis to support day-to-day decision making.
Skills & Experience
- Commercial experience with SQL to analyse large datasets.
- Experience working with web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or similar)
- Able to communicate technical findings with stakeholders in an appropriate way.
- A meticulous approach to all work, completed to high level of quality
- The ability to work on your own with conviction to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly analytical, accurate and with excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to take the initiative and contribute with thoughtful recommendation.
- Can-do attitude and learner mind-set, eager and willing to explore new business/technical areas. Willingness to take the initiative and keep raising the bar.