A market leading Beauty and Cosmetic firm are looking to grow an already very well established Marketing Team. This is a brand new role that will allow the person to truly put their own stamp and help create engaging brand strategy
Through the pandemic they have continued to grow and have plans to double in size over the next 5 years. These plans heavily revolve around the Marketing Team and so the career growth and progression within this role are unparalleled.
This role is being recruited as they are heading into new markets and you will be working closely with the Marketing Director in creating the branding and marketing strategy. Creating the strategy and the proper execution of that strategy are crucial within this role- your time will be split between these two areas
Witiin the Marketing team itself- you will find a social, dynamic group of Creative thinkers that have cultivated an extremely strong brand presence by effective BTL marketing.
Strong understanding of the creation of Brand strategy and effective campaign planning to deliver that
- Ability to create multi-channel campaigns that will grow, retain and build customer base through effective communications and content
- You will live and breathe integrated marketing campaigns and truly understand the value of data within the creation of those campaigns
- Ability to analyze and report on ROI
- Have experience of events and event management- ideally within exhibitions
- Ability to work closely with a Design team to create compelling stories
- Excellent understanding of content marketing through different marketing channels
A strong passion for the beauty and cosmetics industry would be hugely advantageous within this role
This role is a brand new role within the team, is based within London with a hybrid working model