Marketing Manager - North East - 6 months FTC - Up to £40 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager on a 6 month fixed term contract. Based in the North East, the successful candidate have a strong background in business to business demand generation and demand management. They will play a key role in the creation and execution of marketing plans.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the creation of detailed, multi-channel, international campaigns and the vision to go beyond client expectations;
- Working closely with various stakeholders in order to ensure that they are fully invested in the overall vision;
- Building and managing relationships with PR, media buying and creative agencies.
The successful candidate will:
- Strong analytical skills and understand the impact of key metrics on a business;
- Have previously ran major marketing campaigns - both national and international;
- Have an understanding of the impact social media and how it can be used to improve marketing.
In addition, you will have excellent project and agency management experience.
This position offers a base salary of up to £40 000. It is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV