Marketing Programmatic Exec - Lancashire - Permanent
I am working with a leading digital agency that is looking to recruit a Marketing Programmatic Exec on a permanent basis. Working in their newly refurbished offices in Lancashire, the successful candidate will possess significant knowledge of tools such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
Offering a competitive base salary and an attractive benefits package this is a great step to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of growth.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with an existing client base in order to deliver engaging social ads;
- Leading on the management of campaigns across different products and geographic areas;
- Conduct constant reviews of the campaign and its performance and look at costs so that KPIs can be hit.
You will also work with 3rd parties and be expected to make recommendations for improvement.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong knowledge of multiple digital media buying platforms and technical tracking;
- Experience in direct response marketing and mobile app marketing;
- A track record of various display advertising purchasing models
Good communication and analytical skills are essential for this role.
There is a great work life balance with this role. You will work in a friendly atmosphere and be able to take part in social events like go karting. There's added perks like a cycle to work scheme and staff perks and benefits.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV