MCS Engineer - Permanent - Midlands - c£45k
Talent International is working with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Managed Cloud Services Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in the East Midlands, the successful candidate will be responsible for the maintenance and enhancement of the infrastructure and services.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with the technical team in order to deploy technology and services for the customer base;
- Working with key stakeholders (e.g. Service Delivery Professionals) in order to resolve any potential issues;
- Deal with any 4th line technical issues and keep relevant team members updated.
The successful candidate will have experience in at least 3 of the following:
- VMware ESXi;
- NAS and SAN storage. (Particularly Netapp and vSAN);
- Load Balancing with Citrix Netscaler;
- MS Server 2008/12, AD, SQL, Exchange and Hyper-V;
- Enterprise backup.
In addition, any knowledge of security and automation in virtual environments is desired.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This role offers a base salary of c£45 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and other benefits such as flexible working.
This role will require the candidate to be on call for 1 in 5 days (remuneration for this is included in base salary).
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.