I am currently looking for an Informatica Specialists with a particular focus on Master Data Management (MDM) for a remote position with 1-2 days a week in Bristol.
They are an international company focusing on business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. They are currently expanding due to a successful start of 2021.
you would be based on a Client site, working on an exciting transformation program! They offer a very comprehensive career progression ladder and a range of exciting benefits.
· Evaluate functional requirements and create low level design
· Configure Informatica MDM platform for Match-Merge, Workflow, Data Quality rules
· Configure integration end points and data stewardship UI
· Perform Informatica customer data model configuration
· Can estimate user stories assigned and provide story points
· Support system testing, SIT and UAT with bug fixes
· Create the mappings, package and state model as per requirement of business to implement the cleansing and standardization logic
· Coordinating with the other IT teams to collect design needs and writing specialized structured procedures based on the operative needs
· Support required testing phases by way of handover documentation like Test execution guide and defect or issue resolution
Salary up to 90K for the right candidate