We're recruiting for a business based in Stoke on Trent on a permanent basis.
To be considered for this position you will need to be based within a commutable distance of Stoke on Trent.
A Cloud Messaging Engineer who will support and develop collaboration, messaging and cloud based solutions in support of a large base of end users.
You will contribute to the engineering discipline (and architecture) by utilising your knowledge, this will include planning and building new environments and making them operational.
You will work and partner with other teams to proactively monitor system performance, addressing any issues before they become problems and resolving issues when they occur. The role will ensure service availability is maintained/improved leading to an improved user experience.
You will contribute to planning discussions on IT investments, ensuring solutions and systems are delivered in line with Information Security and Governance requirements.
Preferred skills and experience
- Strong experience in developing, supporting and operating enterprise level products such as Microsoft Exchange, Skype for Business, Anti-Virus products and web conferencing solutions.
- Practical knowledge with email and web security appliances such as Cisco ESA and Proofpoint Email Security.
- Solid experience with cloud technologies including Azure, Teams, O365, AWS and other Cloud Technologies.
- Experience performing migrations to Cloud platforms; not just assisting other's trouble.
- Working knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM).
- Experience with on premise and Cloud based archiving system such as Veritas Enterprise Vault, Source One and Global Relay.
- Stakeholder management and ability to collaborate with people from different disciplines.
- Self-motivated, with ability to use initiative and prioritise proactively.
- Outcome focused, delivering at pace and successfully to hit deadlines.
- Excellent time management, planning and resource planning skills.
For more information - please APPLY NOW!