- Liverpool, Merseyside
- Up to £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Jodie Paxton
- 14 days ago
MI & Reporting Analyst
Liverpool (Home based mix)
You'll be joining the data management team, helping to shape us as the data hub of a major Financial Services organisation. They're currently expanding into risk and credit date to incorporate ideas and areas they weren't previously involved in, and you'll be a part of this.
You'll feed into new MI, and working with data the rest of the team are yet to experience. You'll need to be comfortable with going out to the business to ask questions, working with customers to piece together data to understand how we can support what they need.
There's to much more to this role than just a traditional MI report creation role - this is focussed around analysis of business requirements - you'll be working out what our customers need and visualising this.
If you're someone who's performed a similar role already, this is the perfect opportunity to develop your career.
What you'll be doing
- Providing coaching and mentoring to members of the team in areas of expertise
- Coupling good business knowledge with technical expertise to help the team turn technical output into sound business information
- Understanding and responding to the needs of clients/customers, both internal and external
- Establishing relationships with internal customers to identify business requirements and provide appropriate support
- Demonstrating knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and relevant commercial sectors, the organisation, business and regulatory environment
What we're looking for
- Ability to meet business needs requirements and to conduct business needs analysis
- Ability to create and interpret reports and provide a high level analysis around the outcome
- Strong experience of report production - for example sales force, micro strategy or Einstein
- Experience extracting data from Hadoop is preferred but not essential
Attractive package for the right individual.
Please apply now for more information!