- Worcester, Worcestershire
- £350 - £375 per day
- Job Type
- Taijaan deCordova
6 month contract - Outside IR35
*Advanced Excel experience is key requirement*
Our Midlands-based, public sector client is looking for a data analyst for an initial 6 month statement of work which will be a blend of remote and onsite working. Security clearance is highly desirable for this assignment.
You will be someone with excellent analytical skills, advanced skills in Excel, Access and Macros and MI data analysis.
- Cleanse and manipulate data received from business users across organisation
- Produce monthly reports using specified criteria for Business Analysts, deployment team and application team
- Produce build data for deployment of Win10 rollout across the organisation
- Proven knowledge of data analysis and business intelligence.
- Hands on experience in business intelligence and/or reporting systems.
- A good level of IT and data analysis knowledge and an ability to express this knowledge in terms appropriate to the audience.
- Ability to understand rapidly the business requirements of our customers and to assist customers into shaping these into system requirements.
- Experience in managing implementation or upgrade projects.
- Ability to think clearly, and to write clear documentation, which is sufficiently detailed, unambiguous, and complete.
- Self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic. Able to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Planning and organisational ability to manage a high workload and balance priorities.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages Excel Macros
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your up to date CV.