Talent International - Back End (PHP) Developer - Bracknell
Talent International have been engaged by a industry leader based in Bracknell. We are actively looking for a talented back-end developer with a few years experience building Laravel/Symfony applications as expected you are fluent with making APIs and have working experience with OAuth. You should fundamentally understand the concept of CI/CD and as a result always write tests for your work.
- Excellent knowledge & experience of Object-Oriented Programming with PHP 7.x
- Having created multiple projects from scratch using frameworks like Laravel or Symfony
- Excellent knowledge of creating developer-friendly RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of software design patterns
- Good understanding of non-functional requirements (security, performance etc)
- Unit testing
- Experience working with & integration AWS services
- Previous experience working on a backend API serving a ReactJS frontend
- NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB)
Due to the current situation, all of the staff are working remotely. However, once the company has re-evaluated the situation, the staff will be expected to work from the office.