Mid-Senior UX/UI Designer role (PERM)
- Reading/ optional home working
- Strong and Hungry mid to senior UX/UI professionals to join our small but growing team.
- Do you share our passion for the user? Are you keen to push what is possible within the digital space?
Talent is proud to be working with a UK household brand, scaling a team to work on exciting digital products and services. The Team we are working with brings businesses and customers together.
We are looking for an experienced Mid to Senior UX designer who ensures that at every point we are working with a fundamental understanding of the user in mind. From ground up builds, to improving isolated sections in existing experiences, our UX designer will be able to both be able to research and propose initial approaches, as well as developing a scheme of information architecture and wireframes to build and prototype from.
We offer a superb work/life balance, flexible working hours, optional home working, company social events and numerous career development opportunities.
What do you need for success?
- 5 years'+ experience as a digital Product Designer with proven UX background
- A strong portfolio of at least 5 commercial or a mix of commercial projects and highly developed and interesting conceptual projects.
- Strong UI design skills working in Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative cloud
- Experience in working with in-house software engineering teams and suppliers
- Experience in secondary user research and remote panel testing
- Experience in Agile working methodology
- Experience working on consumer and B2B facing products and agile development
- Experience with analytical tools (Adobe / GA or similar)
- Experience writing test scripts.
- You take massive pride in your output. You own your work and won't stop until you are absolutely satisfied it's the best it can be. You're not afraid to push back when needed, you also know when it's time to sit back and listen.
- You are open and approachable and openly invite critique of your work, as well as making time to do the same for the team.
- You'll have an expert and informed opinion about the digital marketplace and deliver compelling arguments to design challenges using data and best practice.
- You'll keep up-to-date with the latest UX innovations and online trends.
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV asap.