Senior PHP Developer - Manchester - Part remote
Due to organic growth and solid investment this year, my client is currently looking start their hiring drive with a Senior PHP developer.
My client is a fintech organisation with over 10 years of expertise in the development of a unique products line, offering to consumers an efficient financial solution.
As a developer, you will be joining a team essentially focussing on the development and re-engineering of the PHP platform. As the senior engineer in the team you will be expected to take a confident lead on some of the projects, take some of the responsibilities from the software development manager and eventually move to the team lead role.
As the organisation value personal development and like to keep the technologies up to date in the market and they would give the chance to their developers to be exposed to technologies such as Python and Node.
You will have:
- 5 years of PHP development work in a commercial environment.
- Worked at least 3 years of experience working on Laravel framework-based products.
- Experience in the Frontend space using React or Vue (ideally Vue).
- Hands-on experience in MySQL programming and ideally administration.
- Experience working with Git, Docker, microservices, API design.
- Working in an Agile environment and understand development processes.
Desirable: Node.js, AWS DevOps, TDD, Python, Ci/CD, PHP 7...
All applcant need to have full right to work in the UK and be able to travel to Manchester.