- Leicester, Leicestershire
- Up to £35000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Kelly Goddard
Infrastructure/Middleware Engineer (MFT) Leicester 35k + Benefits
I am working with a market leading technology business who help companies better engage with their customers.
We are recruiting for a managed file transfer specialist to join their growing team. You will be working in a busy environment supporting the File Transfer application stack and legacy applications.
They have grown rapidly via acquisition and are at the start of a digital transformation to improve and centralise IT.
We are hiring for a number of exciting roles including an infrastructure engineer within their managed file transfer area of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to develop your career if you have basic scripting experience. You will have the ability to work with leading technology whilst working with networking teams, developing excellent relationships and working on exciting projects.
This will be a blend of working from home and in the office for this position.
- Building new project flows
- Managing and supporting protocols such as Connect:Direct, Connect:Direct Secure plus, sFTP, FTP, FTPs, MQ, MQFTE, S3, HTTP, HTTPS, Globalscape EFT Server & other propriety File Transfer software as required.
- Validating configuration requirements
- Reviewing supplied technical documentation
- Creating Visio diagrams for configuration builds
- Working with internal customers and stakeholders to validate configuration documents.
- 3+ years working in IT and managed file transfer
- Experience working in both a Waterfall and Agile environments
- Experience in IBM MQ FTE, WebSphere MQ, Connect:Direct and Globalscape EFT would be advantageous
- Experience in Powershell & Bash scripting would be advantageous