- Reputable Digital Consultancy.
- Large scale public sector digital transformation projects.
- Outside IR35 - West Midlands
- 6 - 12 Months
Working on large public sector digital transformation programmes, we are urgently looking for a .Net Developer to join our consultancy - an immediate focus will be on a West Midlands based government project. You will be implementing toolkits and APIs for purposes such as integration, scalability, performance optimisation and security in line with GDS standards.
Skills you will need:
- Proven ability to develop software in C# using recent language and framework features.
- Proven ability to develop software using SQL server as the underlying data store.
- Demonstrable ability to write code to meet user requirements using a Test-Driven Development approach.
- Ability to deliver maintainable/clean code.
- Extensive experience using TDD
- Understanding of Agile (Scrum/Waterfall) methodologies.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your up to date CV.