- Worcestershire, England
- £600 - £650 per day
- Job Type
- Taijaan deCordova
6 month contract - Outside IR35
Our Midlands-based, public sector client is looking for a Network Architect for an initial 6 month statement of work which will be a blend of remote and onsite working. Security clearance is highly desirable for this assignment.
- Assurance and management for the Greenfield environment.
- Infrastructure solution review.
- Must have an understanding of Modern Auth - i.e. SAML and how Cisco products integrate with modern Auth
- Must have experience with Cisco VPN (AnyConnect)
- Must have experience with Cloud Proxy Solutions, specifically Zscaler ZIA
- Must have experience with ISE 3.0
- Must have experience with Cisco Firepower Firewalls
- Experience in Network Security (all aspects)
- Experience in Leading and delivering a solution end to end
- Experience designing Cisco ACI infrastructure
- Experience in working within the confines of a government secure network
- Network Monitoring
- Design governance
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem solving skills.
- Ability to analyse and monitor information such as planning, risks, issues, finance, resources, assumptions and dependencies.
- Self-motivated, confident and enthusiastic. Able to work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Capable of establishing a high degree of personal credibility with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Planning and organisational ability to manage a high workload and balance priorities.
- Creative, enthusiastic, customer focussed, pro-active, tenacious, self- managing and committed to the role, with strong personal drive and proven capability to work using own initiative.
- Ability to explain technical issues simply to non-technical colleagues.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your up to date CV.