A driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology, my client has rapidly grown into a global operation, delivering an unrivalled online experience to more than 21 million customers in 19 languages.
Passionate about their brand, their product, customers and employees, and want to meet highly motivated individuals who will share their vision - and passion.
Our Client has established a dedicated and passionate team of inhouse developers and designers, using the latest technologies
The Network Engineering team is looking for a Network Engineer to assist with the support of this critical function.
The Network Engineering team consists of three main functions:
- Network Support
- Project Delivery
- Network Compliance
Your Daily activies are :
- Supporting the team with monitoring the mailbox and actioning requests where possible.
- Working with other areas of the business to support the deployment of new products.
- Learning the touch points where changes to our network may have an impact on other business areas.
- Assisting with walk up requests in an approachable and helpful manner.
- Assisting with incident management related requests. These range from low impact incidents through to business critical website related incidents.
- Assisting with project related activities.
- Ensuring that our network is compliant with our networking standards.
Essential experience and skills
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressured environment.
- Multi task and prioritise work by shifting focus as and when required.
- Self motivation.
- Strong team player.
- Good communicator.
- Passionate about network engineering.
- Previous experience in an infrastructure and/or technical related role.
- Exposure to or certification in ITIL.
Desirable experience and skills
- CCNA/CCNP certified.
- Extensive experience in an infrastructure and/or technical related role.