- Leicester, Leicestershire
- £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Jodie Paxton
REMOTE WORKING AVAILABLE
As a a Senior network engineer, you will be responsible for 3rd line support, management and development of the voice and data network across EMEA.
- Design, development of all existing and emerging network technology within the business
- Provide network support for IT Infrastructure projects, developing voice and data network designs based on the project requirements
- Maintain network hardware inventories and provide monthly site capacity reports
- Coordinate security, patching and audit activity for all network systems
- Track and manage all trouble tickets placed with Network Vendors
All about you ..
- A broad knowledge of IT infrastructure and systems
- Thorough understanding of TCP/IP and LAN/WAN technologies
- Sound experience working with Cisco, Dell and F5 products
- Thorough understanding of network switching and routing
- Knowledge of Avaya or other voice products
- Extensive Experience in the design and configuration of Firewalls, primarily Cisco ASA
- Experience in the use and configuration of network management tools, including Solarwinds, TACACS and CiscoWorks.
- Cisco CCNP/CCIE qualified