- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Alice Powell
- 27 days ago
As a Network Engineer you will have a basic understanding of network technologies which may include routing, switching and network security.
Initially you will primarily be working within the Network Support function on activities of a support related nature to support the business and the deployment of new products.
You will be given the guidance, support and training from a team of 22 to allow you to grow and excel in this position.
Day to day activities:
- Supporting the team with monitoring the mailbox and actioning requests where possible.
- Working with other areas of the business to support the deployment of new products.
- Assisting with incident management related requests. These range from low impact incidents through to business critical website related incidents.
- Ensuring that our network is compliant with our networking standards.
You will need:
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressured environment.
- Multi task and prioritise work by shifting focus as and when required.
- Strong team player.
- Passionate about network engineering.
- Previous experience in an infrastructure and/or technical related role.
- Exposure to or certification in ITIL.
If you are passionate about Network Engineering and would like to progress your career in a global company, then please get in touch!