up to £40,000pa
We are partnered with a hugely successful and global name based in multiple locations in the North West and Midlands. They have offered unwavering support both to their significant employee base but also to the local communities that they serve. They are indeed, bucking the trend of an entire industry to make significant contributions in the fight against Covid-19.
It is a real feel-good story and a company that have committed to virtual interviews and virtual onboarding which in this market, is a real win.
Their staff retention rates are exceptional and the money they invest into training, upskilling and general well-being are a true testament to the caring nature of this company.
Initially you will primarily be working within the Network Support function to help support the overall business and the deployment of new products. You will have the opportunity to grow into the delivery function with the support of the team around you!
- Supporting the team with monitoring the mailbox and actioning requests where possible.
- Working with other areas of the business to support the deployment of new products.
- Assisting with incident management related requests. These range from low impact incidents through to business critical website related incidents.
- Ensuring that our network is compliant with our networking standards.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressured environment.
- Multi task and prioritise work by shifting focus as and when required.
- Strong team player.
- Passionate about network engineering.
- Previous experience in an infrastructure and/or technical related role.
If you would like to hear more or feel you have the relevant skillset then please get in touch!