**Outside IR35 Contract Engagement**
- Renewed / Live CCIE Certification Essential.
- Large Multisite Infrastructure Transformation Piece
- CISCO (Firepower/Nexus)
- Occasional site travel between London and Hampshire.
We are proud to be delivery a critical piece of work within the civil service.
A civil service currently rolling out a large scale Infrastructure upgrade and network refresh, one that stretch across multiple London sites.
To help with this project we are looking to onboard a CCIE certified Network Engineer to lead installation and configuration, migration from legacy kit and Network Design.
- Installation and configuration of various CISCO equipment (ASR Routers, Nexus & Catalyst switches).
- VMWARE host and host networking concepts would be advantageous.
- Experience managing and operating CISCO core networks.
- Successful track record of network optimisation.
- Expert knowledge of Network Design WLAN/LAN/WAN/MPLS over multiple-sites and multiple network/ varying paths.
- Experience in designing Multicast networks.
To reiterate, to be considered for this role, you must hold current, live CCIE certification.
If this seems like a role you would be interested in applying for, please send in an up to date CV asap