Network Engineer - Permanent - Manchester - Up to £45 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Network Engineer on a permanent basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will play a key role in providing 2nd and 3rd line support to the organisation.
The successful will be able to hit the ground running, be comfortable liaising with stakeholders and different levels of an organisation and keen to learn and develop.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Constantly reviewing the company's mailbox and ensuring that requests are dealt with quickly and efficiently;
- Ensuring that the network standards are compliant with industry regulations;
- Dealing with any requests and aiding with incident management related requests.
In addition, the successful candidate will liaise with different areas of the business in order to lead on the rollout of new products.
The successful candidate will
- Possess a CCNA / CCNP certification
- Have familiarity with working within ITIL
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment.
This role offers a base salary of up to £45 000 (depending on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package including a bonus and pension.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. Due to current circumstances, interviews will be conduced over the phone / online and if successful you will work remotely until it is possible to work in the office.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV