Exciting Opportunity: Network Operations Engineer
Talent are partnered with a well-known client in the heart of Manchester City Centre in support of a hands-on physical infrastructure role. Assist in the development and maintenance of infrastructure systems. Work across network, servers, security and data centre operations.
- Support facility environments for secure delivery of networking services.
- Assist in equipment installations, decommissions and routine testing.
- Maintain UPS systems and environmental monitoring.
- Help with access control systems and data cabling.
- Practical experience in Data Centre Management/Operations.
- Understanding of data cabling standards and network testing.
- Experience of stakeholder and supplier engagement
- Basic networking switching
- Hands-on experience in physical infrastructure management.
- Generous leave and pension contributions
- Personal progression and development budget allocations
- Opportunity to contribute to cutting-edge projects.
- Develop skills in a dynamic team environment.
Please apply directly if this sounds like the right fit for you!